Teacher of Science
BLESSED TRINITY RC COLLEGE, A VOLUNTARY ACADEMY
Diocese of Salford
Required to commence 1st September 2024
Job title: Teacher of Science
Grade: Main Pay Scale to Upper Pay Scale TLR 2.2 Curriculum Development
Contract Type: Permanent
Blessed Trinity RC College is a vibrant school, with state of the art facilities, motivated, supportive and professional staff and keen and responsive pupils. If you would like to be part of something exciting, then Blessed Trinity is the place to develop your career.
Situated close to Burnley town centre, the college benefits from easy access across the region by car, train and bus and is located just a two-minute drive from Junction 10 off the M65 and a short walk from Burnley Central station which benefits from a direct train route from Manchester City Centre.
The Board of Governors and the Romero Board of Directors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, methodical, organized and efficient individual to join the team as a Teacher of Science on a permanent basis. In addition to your teaching responsibilities, you will support the science team with the curriculum across the two key stages.
What we are looking for: -
• Someone who is enthusiastic and can promote a love and passion of learning.
• Someone who has the creativity to deliver lessons that allow pupils to enjoy and flourish in this important subject area.
• Someone who is able to quickly form positive working relationships with the pupils and colleagues.
• Someone who is willing to support the ethos of the school.
We offer an excellent Induction programme as well as exceptional professional development opportunities.
What we can offer you: -
• Committed pupils who are positive and keen to learn.
• The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team.
• Excellent and innovative facilities across the school.
• A comprehensive professional development programme and many opportunities to contribute to extra-curricular activities and whole school initiatives.
If you would like more information on the responsibilities included in the TLR please contact HR.
If you feel you have the skills required, we look forward to hearing from you. If you would like to find out more about the position please contact Mark Magee Finance Manager, on 01282 506200 or email@example.com
Full details and application forms are available from the links below:
Blessed Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Closing date: Friday 1st March 2024 (12pm noon)
Interview Date: Friday 8th March 2024
Blessed Trinity RC College
Ormerod Road, Burnley BB10 3AA
Tel: 01282 506200